Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: gwsears@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:38:13 -0500
On 9 Nov 2001, at 12:59, Chris O'Neill wrote:

> P.S.  How DO bike racers sit on those seats without losing up their
> behind?!?!?  :-)))

> Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
> Joinco Enterprises Inc., Edmonton, AB Canada
> Web:  http://www.joinco.ca

On advise from my doctor,  I gave the bike a try. Well, my arse
wound up higher than my head as I proceeded down the street. An
awful sight it must have been to some poor soul approaching from
the rear.

Am now looking to find an old fashioned bicycle that I can sit up
straight on, with a seat near the size of a horse saddle with handle
bars curved up and not down. Balloon tires won't hurt either :)

GeoW