Re: [Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]]

Subject: Re: [Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]]
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: 9 Nov 2001 21:35:09 CST
John,

They may as well say "generic" on them, since I've never heard of the brand.
New Egg.com sells them and the brand name is "Mr. Flash USA". (Where do these
companies come up with such lame names for their corporations? New Egg? Well,
I suppose it's better than Rotten Egg ;-)

They work perfectly fine in my Olympus C3000z, and the price was just too good
to resist. New Egg says they carry a Life Time Warranty and in bold advertises
them as "ISO 9001 Certified". I've read good things about New Egg's customer
service, so I thought that they'd be worth the risk.

Here's the New Egg.com link:
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=67&manufactory=1378

Here's the Mr. Flash USA link:
http://www.mrflashusa.com/product_sm.html

Enjoy --

  - Craig

"John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What brand cards are they?  That's a great price.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000