Re: [OM] Leonids (Was: SUV's and Zuiko's)

Subject: Re: [OM] Leonids (Was: SUV's and Zuiko's)
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 02:43:49 -0500

Australia, Indonesia, Japan, east Asia
17:00 - 19:30 UT
Monday Morning, Nov 19th:
0100 - 03:30 a.m. in Hong Kong
0200 - 04:30 a.m. in Tokyo
800 - 8000 per hour

Can your SUV swim to Japan?

Tom

On Friday, November 09, 2001 at 23:02, Chris O'Neill
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Leonids (Was: SUV's and Zu" saying:

> On 9 Nov 2001, at 21:59, Donald Shedrick wrote:
>
> > Sunday morning about 5am eastern time.  It is
> > predicted to be a good one this year.
>
> Cool!  But, uhhh, is that Sunday Nov. 11th, or Sunday Nov. 18th?
>
> Thanks, again!
>
> P.S.  If it's this coming Sunday, Cori and I are planning on going to
> Jasper National Park (3 hrs west of here) for the weekend, so
maybe we
> can get some cool shots of the Leonids streaking across the
Rockies!

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -------------------
   ,__@         Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St., Ottawa Ontario Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974  Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714