Re: [OM] Olympus DSLR Photo Critics

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus DSLR Photo Critics
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:05:56 -0500
Dear Chris O'Neill

Oops, now I recall their shutting down this weekend for an upgrade.
Try Mon/Tues.

Tom

On Friday, November 09, 2001 at 12:44, Chris O'Neill
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "Re: [OM] Olympus DSLR Photo Critics" saying:

> On 9 Nov 2001, at 11:37, Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > E10 converts may be interested in
> >  http://www.communityzero.com/e10critics
>
> The URL don't work here.  Just does "waiting for a response" for 5
> minutes.  (SIGH!)
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -------------------
   ,__@         Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St., Ottawa Ontario Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974  Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714