Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] SUV's and Zuiko's
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 05:44:02 -0600
We all really need to kill this thread :)

But, I can't do that either.

The Corvette is a surprisingly practical car, within the limits of a 2-seat
car.  It is quite roomy and has a very large trunk.  It is comfortable and
luxurious, with all the expected ammenities. It is docile, when driven as a
'regular car'.  Both my parents, quite elderly, are comfortable driving it
when they come to visit, even though it is heavily modified and can produce
up to 600hp.  It is an engineering marvel.

If I am on the highway, and a semi-truck sheds a tire, I would prefer to be
in the Corvette, as I have a much higher chance of avoiding it.

Now, can we get back to cameras and photography?  Let me just assure
everyone that I do not have an personal animosity against anyone's choice of
vehicle, be it an SUV, an automobile or a moped.  Any comments I made were
intended to be in jest.

Tom