Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:30:20 +0800
The built-in flash is especially useful for flower and insect macro. I think
I can't use other auto flash or manual flash by GN calculation.... I mean
shooting in the party... no one will be interested to wait for you to see
the result on LCD and then post again (actually most of them are not posted
shot). Before I have the FL40, I can only rely on negative and my OMs for
the company party shots I have to do around six times each year.

C.H.Ling