Re: [Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]]

Subject: Re: [Re: SmartMedia Memory [was Re: [OM] PICS]]
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:25:21 -0500
I think there are only 2 or 3 companies making smartmedia for everybody, so
the price should be lower for the brands that aren't actively advertising.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000