[OM] Voices; accents; language; idiom

Subject: [OM] Voices; accents; language; idiom
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:01:54 +1300
Hi Andrew,

Now, if you want to start a war, get going on accents; - - -  and coming from
an Australian too. <g>

You just can't tell these days from what direction you're going to be got at
can you. White powder in the mail, voices in the ear  { :-)>>

Now, if it is to be written properly, it's like this

Voigtlaender, or Voigtländer.   Both from their web-site.

I *have* taken note, but may well offend again from carelessness as much as
anything. I must be getting tired ... ...

Brian