Re: [OM] An off-Zuiko topic

Subject: Re: [OM] An off-Zuiko topic
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 00:23:53 EST
In a message dated 11/10/01 8:05:03 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> http://www.caverock.net.nz/~bj/fern

Wow.  Awesome piece of work Brian.  A tip o' the hat to ya.

When a kid, my dad used to stop on Stevens Pass here to cut ferns for his
greenhouse, to use in floral sprays for weddings, funerals.  Of course,
nowadays, I know it is illegal to take plants from the national forests... so
leave them be.  But the experience gave me an appreciation for the different
varieties growing in the mountains and lowlands of Puget Sound.  Just one of
the things that makes the forests of the NW special.

Rich