Re: [OM] PICS

Subject: Re: [OM] PICS
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:31:57 +0800
I think you have never use digital camera, the color temp. setting in
digital camera is equivalent to color temp of "film". If you set to 6500K,
the normal scene under sun light will be warmer than usual. If you set it to
5500K, the scene will be correctly rendered. If you set to 4500K, the scene
will be cooler.

C.H.Ling