[OM] macro questions

Subject: [OM] macro questions
From: Poirier Fabien <fabien.poirier-renexter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:39:22 +0100
Yesterday, I bought from a local chineese dealer here in Paris :
Telescopic Auto Tube 65~116
Zuiko Macro 135mm/F4.5
Zuiko 1:1 Auto Macro 80mm/F4

Lenses had some dirt, which I have cleaned and theys are ok now, there
is no fungus, all in very good condition, no trace on it. I've got it
for about $245 (1700 FRF). I don't know if it was a good deal or not!

I tried them but I'm quite confused, it's nice for macro since I can now
take photo from distance which is good news for all insects and all
little moving subjects that are sometimes moving too fast for my 50 f3.5
macro. But when I try to take photo from a distance, it seems difficult
to get focussed, I did focuss with th 135mm, but not with the 80mm.

Is there any way to use the auto tube 65-116 with non macro objectives I
have (300mm, 65-200mm and 28mm), and for which purpose. How can I know
the magnification when I put 135 mm or 80 mm macro with the 25 mm
extension tube?

Fabien