Re: [OM] macro questions

Subject: Re: [OM] macro questions
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 05:52:53 -0600
You did good. Very, very good.  The three items usually run:

80/4 - $250 (if it is the manual version)
135/4.5 - $300
65-116 - roughly $130

Total = $680!

I'm not very experienced with them, but I think the 80/4 ONLY focuses very
close.  As for the 65-116, you can use it with anything, but the results
will vary.

Have fun!

Tom