Re: [OM] Zuikoholism in remission

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholism in remission
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:28:26 -0800
Dear Walt & Chip

You both are really, truly deluded. You are mistaking your inability to get rid
of Zuiko gear for recovery. It's not that you don't have a desire for anything
new, it's that you can't let go of what you have! Just because you have already
bought one of everything that ever shows up on eBay does not mean you are cured
by any means. You will be cured when you divest yourself of the weight of all
that gear. I would suggest that you box each item up and ship one item to each
member of the list for disposal. When you have done this, AND can watch the eBay
adds w/o buying you will know you are cured.

Jim Couch