[OM] ScanWit voltages

Subject: [OM] ScanWit voltages
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:59:27 +1300
Thanks for the warning Jeffrey,>
> Be very careful! I've never seen equipment that can handle
> 110 to 220v without changing a switch.
>
> - -jeff
I agree; it does seem like an unusual instruction to have. That's why I asked
about a switch.

I'm not ready to make a move to buy yet, just scouting around about options
since voltage seems to be a potential problem when buying internationally.
The crazy prices most of the NZ suppliers ask, rule them out of contention.

In any case getting set up for my impending shoot trip isn't going to help the
$$ situation. I'm going to be shooting 120 and 220 as well as 35mm, and for
the price of a couple of propacks of 220 slide film at $113NZ each you could
buy a used Zuiko (well, a cheap  one).
Brian