Re: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled

Subject: Re: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:38:07 -0800 (PST)
It seems that this guy's family trashed a lot of OM
equipment. Fungus damage, corrosion, circuts blown and
lots of other stuff. I dunno maybe there was a flood
or something? Its sad to see so much nice equipment in
this bad shape. And most of it doesn't even look that
used. I mean I can understand using something till it
wears out and needs to be fixed or venerably shelved.
But this stuff looks like it was stuck somewhere warm
and damp for 10 years and forgotten.

Mark Lloyd

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1294081101