RE: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled

Subject: RE: [OM] Sad to see beauty spoiled
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:42:22 -0700
> Yeah, but what's even more amazing are the prices people are paying for
> them!  What are they thinking?  Do they expect to be able to put in fresh
> batteries and they'll magically work?  Do they believe a CLA
> will fix it?

 The weird thing about this guy is he says "I don't know anything about this
stuff", but he sure knows that fungus is a bad thing, which is more than
most people know about photographic equipment. If he _does_ know nothing,
then his descriptions of how trashed the bodies are might well be
pessimistic..

 -- dan