Re: [OM] Tennessee or New Mexico

Subject: Re: [OM] Tennessee or New Mexico
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:59:53 -0600
I can't say what is best, as I haven't done much Tennessee yet.  But, the
weather will be nice in New Mexico.  There may still be some aspen and
cottonwoods turning as you get farther south, if you get there by Sunday
oh-dark-thirty you'll have a great shot at seeing the Leonids, but even if
you don't get there by then the night sky view is much better.  Maybe some
snow for the kids at high elevation north of Albuquerque.  And free lodging
in Albq?  I'd head southwest, my friend.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/