Re: [OM] Garden spider and Zuiko 90mm f/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Garden spider and Zuiko 90mm f/2
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:33:02 -0800
At 01:01 AM 11/13/2001 +1300, you wrote:
Hi Richard;

Now you're talking. Very impressive - all the more so since it was hand-held.

If I could take shots like that I'd be very pleased with myself.

 It even sharpens a little more in Photodeluxe, which indicates inherent
greater sharpness than at first sight.

That's an artifact of sampling it down. From the 50 meg Photoshop file, using Sharpen did not change much of anything that I can see...

Nice spectrum effects on the web at the left.

I feel a bit happier now about contemplating a 90/f2 as a long-term goal.

I sold my Tamron 90/2.5 to help pay for this. Honestly speaking, I can't say this lens is worth 4 times that of the Tamron, but then, we are talking about Zuiko-holicism here! :-)

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]