RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?

Subject: RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:15:30 -0800 (PST)
It looks like a coffee table book to me. This is the
right price for those kind of books and if the
publisher makes some money off of it, so what? If all
the photogs have given their permission to have it
published it all Kosher and this company certainly
isn't making as much money off of one book that
Microsoft makes off one copy of Windows. I say go for
it and if you have the change for it go get the book
as well if.

Mark Lloyd