RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?

Subject: RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:37:44 -0800 (PST)
A 'coffee table book' is a large book full of glossy
pages, lots of pictures/illustrations and not so much
text. Something you can look at really quickly and be
entertained, but these books don't have very much info
in them. For example I have 2 big books on sharks. I
book is 11x18 in and has lots of neato pictures and is
around 250-300 pages of glossy goodness with factoids
in the margins. The other is 5x7 or thereabouts and is
600 pages of tecnical info on sharks. The first is
pure coffee table while the other is a textbook.

Mark Lloyd