RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?

Subject: RE: [OM] Help: picture accepted for publication, but what to do...?!?
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:55:45 +0100
Hi,

> A 'coffee table book' is a large book full of glossy pages, lots of
> pictures/illustrations and not so much text. Something you can look at
really quickly and
> be entertained, but these books don't have very much info in them. For
example I have 2
> big books on sharks. I book is 11x18 in and has lots of neato pictures and
is around 250-
> 300 pages of glossy goodness with factoids in the margins.

This is _exactly_ a description of what this book will be like: 250 pages
(11 X 18 inches), glossy, full colour, little text.

Hans: indeed, I can choose to have the picture published regardless of
whether I order the book, so I think I will loose nothing by having it
published at least.

Cheers!
Olafo