[OM] Mint 65-116 and focusing rail for sale

Subject: [OM] Mint 65-116 and focusing rail for sale
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:06:34 -0500
Hey all,

        I have decided to make room for some other stuff in my small OM
stash.  I have for sale the following:

1.  A mint 65-116 Telescopic Extension Tube  $110
2.  A used, but still very functional focusing rail with focusing stage $80

All prices are U.S. dollars (shipping extra).

I have a bunch of great pics of the items (using a Kodak DC3400, it does
surprisingly well when there is enough light).  I can email then to you (50k
sizes, so great for emailing).

You can also see them at:

For 65-116 go to:

http://pmbc_family.homestead.com/kalimar.html

For the Focusing Rail and Stage go to:

http://pmbc_family.homestead.com/rail.html

Let me know off list what you may think!!!!!

Thanks!!!
-Bill Clark