Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Sensia?
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:26:55 -0500
I use Astia as my general-purpoase ASA100 slide film and it produces nice, natural results. Not Provia-F or Velvia's extra punchy images, but nice ones. It works especially well for portraits.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.