RE: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: RE: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:53:12 +0100
The link works, but picture shows "broken" symbol
I tried again the first link you posted. I don't think it's my connection this time. All other heavy sites I tried seems to go fine (not speedy, but normal) I went via Portfolio to Residential and first picture took +6 min to load, next about 4 min.: After all in all ca 15 min the show started rolling. Would there be a way to just download one picture and while you're watching that start to download the next, etc? I don't know, I have no idea about web-scripting. Yours will sure be a nice-looking site, though after killing a few bugs :-)

Cheers
Henrik Dahl

Alright, for those of you w/ dial-up, try this one and tell me how it
works:

http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/Portfolio/Commercial/TXDOT/TXDOT.htm