Re: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: Re: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:44:35 -0600
Bob,

Nice work, and a fine, elegant site (now that it's all working).

A suggestion: I find that duotones often look better than greyscale files
for black and white images in web pages.  And the bedroom shot has
highlights all burned out.  But it is great to see all of those vertical
verticals.

I didn't realize that you are neighbor.  We have ties with one of your
clients - I played football in high school with Randy Gideon, and my wife is
on the client commitee for G/T's biggest project.

Regards,
Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/