Re: [OM] 35mm-75mm zoom f3.5-4.5 question

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm-75mm zoom f3.5-4.5 question
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:52:36 -0800 (PST)
The 35-70 3.5/4.5 is perhaps one of the best lenses in
the Zuiko lineup. It takes really nice pics, is really
small, and is really light. Its obviously not as good
as the 35-80, or the 35-70/3.6 but for snapshots you
couldn't get a better lens. Its a casual use lens. I
use it a lot at family gatherings and whatnot where I
am going to be carrying the camera around nearly all
the time. If you are taking 'serious' pics that
require high rez or will be enlarged a lot go with a
prime or high end zoom, but for candid's and other
casual shots there is no better lens in the Zuiko
lineup.

Mark Lloyd