Re: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: Re: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:27:59 +0000
Latest Linux report - the Journal pages work fine (once I've swapped
'%20' for ' ' in the link), and you've got some really marvellous shots
there.  One with blue skies over a snowy town scene particularly jumped
out at me.  They do whip by a touch fast, though - some means of user
control over the change would be most welcome.  The Portfolio link still
tells me I need a text/plain plugin.

You know, web pages are just never finished (mine's at 79MB and still
growing) - this'll take all your time while the zuikoholism takes all
your money.  Brutal hobby, this.

Roger