Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Difference Between the 50mm Zuiko Lenses
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:21:30 -0600
OK, I'll be an enabler.  I've got a couple LNIB "Made in Japan" 50s I just
discovered in my stash.  One with caps, one without (don't ask me why -- the
one without caps is, I think brand-new).  Write me off list if you're
interested.

Someone on the list was looking for a 50/1.8 and I 'owed' it to them and I
can't for the life of me remember who, so they get first dibs.

Tom

> Yes.  The "Made in Japan" explicitly says "Made in Japan."  ;-)  I don't
know about the lens grouping/formulation differences between the two, and
until I found one on eBay, I'd never seen an example of the "Made in Japan"
lens, either.