Re: [OM] Re: TTL vs OTF metering - Long

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: TTL vs OTF metering - Long
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:30:08 +0800
I have heard about this from this list (may be from you?), I believe
it is true that the design and first patient was by Minolta. But I
think Olympus bought the patent otherwise why Minolta does not use it
on their camera? It was a quite good selling point for camera at that
time and Minolta was not the camera maker that had too much feature on
their camera enough to ignore this one.

C.H.Ling