Re: [OM] the moment of truth.

Subject: Re: [OM] the moment of truth.
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:10:31 -0600
Let me second everything Clendon said ( looked from work too) and add that on a
couple of shots, it only loaded about an inch at the top before going on to the
next slide. I think that mainly has to do with our sliver of a T1 connection at
work.

Very clean site, and lots of excellent shots.

Thanks, Steve Goss