Re: [OM] Fwd: Sell an OM-2n macro kit in one piece or break it up

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Sell an OM-2n macro kit in one piece or break it up
From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:11:23 -0500
Dear Giles

If everything works well, I'd offer $500

Tom

On Wednesday, November 14, 2001 at 23:51, Giles
<olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote re "[OM] Fwd: Sell an OM-2n macro kit in one piece or" saying:

> From: "Veljko J. Roskar" <veljko@xxxxxxx>
> To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Sell an OM-2n macro kit in one piece or break it up?
> Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:39:53 -0600
>

> I came into possession of an OM-2n Macro/Closeup Kit that I do not
need, =
> and am considering putting it up on ebay.=20
>
> Should I break it up or sell it as one?=20
>
> All the items are hardly used and in Ex++ shape but of course the
foam =
> packing is a bit crumbly. The kit consists of:
>    a.. OM-2n body
>    b.. 50 mm 3.5 Macro
>    c.. Adjustable extension tube
>    d.. Ring Flash
>    e.. Special polarizer filter for ring flash
>    f.. Regular strobe head
> Here's the kit, I also have pix of the individual components if anyone
=
> is interested in making me an offer:
>

> Thank you much.
>
> Veljko Roskar
> Houston, TX

------- Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur -------------------
   ,__@         Tom A. Trottier +1 613 860-6633 fax:231-6115
 _-\_<,         758 Albert St., Ottawa Ontario Canada K1R 7V8
(*)/'(*)        ICQ:57647974  Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx N45.412
W75.714