RE: [OM] worth the wait.... hopefully!

Subject: RE: [OM] worth the wait.... hopefully!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:45:24 -0800
Site looks nice! There are some broken links for me too, but the ice
boat slide show worked and I loved the shots! I have never tried sailing
ice boats (not much chance either here in California...we do sail land
craft on lake beds here but I haven't tried that either) but being an
avid sailor it is something I must try someday. Would love to see some
panned action shots of them babies flying a weather skate (?) just a tad
ripping along at 100+ MPH (hint hint hint). Loved the B&W shots too.
Nice work!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com