Re: [OM] Volvo lust

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo lust
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:00:17 -0800 (PST)
Of the two words that I would never thnik of putting
together Volvo and lust would have to rank high on
that list. Parents had a Volvo (can't think off the
top of my head what model) biggest POS they ever
bought. Elecrical system consited of chewing gum and
tinfoil. Parents ditched it after the thing went dead
in Harlem at night back in the Dinkins era. 10,000
dollars of electrical fixes and the thing goes dead in
a place that back then truly was an urban war zone.

Mark Lloyd