Re: [OM] Volvo lust

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo lust
From: "Olympus" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:55:12 -0800
David,  "Bang for the Buck" as a concept.  I mean I can say "Try rivialing
my Formula F1" but is that really fair?

And, M3's don't have Quattro, try driving in Colorado in the dead of winter,
and you tell me if I'd rather be in an AWD or a RWD..  'nuff said.  I use to
be a BMW owner, and I loved my Beemer, so not ripping on BMW's.

I have a fetish for 6' German Ubermodels named Heidi, and German cars..
Maybe a few German cameras in my future too...  But as this is the Olympus
list, I have a few Zuiko's I'd like to add to my growing collection as
well..

Albert