Re: [OM] Volvo lust [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo lust [OT]
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:14:25 -0800
In a message dated 11/15/2001 Barry B. Bean writes:

<< One of my first loves was a 1974 Volvo 164. Have a 740 in the
driveway now (parked next to the obligatory SUV), but those 164s and
240s were the real deal, in my book.

Is there a connection between using odd ball cameras and loving
oddball cars? >>

Could be, said the proud owner of an Audi 5000 turbo quattro who's wife
now has a 1994 Volvo 850 turbo wagon that replaced her 240 turbo wagon.
If you haven't driven an 850 turbo, and like Volvos, you should. We got
ours for around the same price as a comparable 940 turbo and like it
much better. Thanks go out to Tom Scales for recommending we go try one.
We did, and bought it. It too makes a great rolling OM case (OM
content).

BTW, anyone want a 1983 Volvo 240 turbo wagon project car? Cheap? ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com