AW: [OM] MC 1.8 & Fuji Press 800

Subject: AW: [OM] MC 1.8 & Fuji Press 800
From: "Dr. Rainer Wagner" <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:59:46 +0100
Hi Damo,
I just read the test of 800  films in  the german  ColorFoto magazin. The
winner is indeed Fuji Press 800, together with superia  xtra 800  with
exactly the same rating. . Apparently, its the same Film, packed
differently. Kodak portra 800 and supra 800 were only marginally behind,
Supra seems to push well (not tested here).  So, have fun!
I have even used a consumer version of Kodak 800 (called Farbwelt here) with
amazing results at a stage performance of our local school. Very nice
colour!

Rainer