Re: [OM] MC 1.8 & Fuji Press 800

Subject: Re: [OM] MC 1.8 & Fuji Press 800
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:06:02 +0100
HI,

I regularly use FujiPress 800 and Superia Xtra 800. It's the same film, but as
mentioned before, packed differently: The Press Film is only available in boxes
with 20 cans.

I also regularly push them to 1600 ASA, which works well. Pushing FujiPress to
3200 ASA can not be recommended, as the contrasts go right up, the grain
becomes very strong and the film carrier changes it's colour. (I don't know how
this is possible, but it is very annoying for scanning).

So far I've shot some 40 rolls with both films. Mostly concert photography. See
some results here: http://vendelbogade5.homepage.dk

Best regards

Bernd