RE: [OM] FA: OM-2n body

Subject: RE: [OM] FA: OM-2n body
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:10:54 -0600
Veljko -

You won't make any friends by  posting your ebay acutions to the OM list.

If you wish to  offer something to list members for sale at a fixed price,
that is acceptable list etiquette.

If you are trying to suck more list members into bidding against each other
to drive up your selling price, that is not looked on with favor here.

Best regards,
Chip Stratton