Re: [OM] www.photo.net

Subject: Re: [OM] www.photo.net
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:44:18 -0800 (PST)
Personally I like the ability of entering your
eqipment stats. I keep a kind of online database type
thingee there. Its also kind of TOPE ish in that you
put up your stats and equipment used to take the
picture. If you don't like it you could always lie,
but if someone's honest it can be very insightful as
to how the picture is taken. Being forced to enter
this info also probably keeps spam down, I mean if all
you had to do was enter the pic I think there storage
would get full really quickly. Kinda like crowd
control. If you have to take some time entering each
pic you only pick your best rather than entering
everything.

Mark Lloyd