Re: [OM] Any General Film to suggest?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any General Film to suggest?
From: Acer/Siddiq <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:49:05 -0800
11/16/01 7:47:43 AM, William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I recently have been using Kodak VC 400 just for "around the house
>   shooting."  It seems good.  Any one have another good 400 suggestion that
>
>   I could compare too (maybe better thanthe kodak)?
>
>   Thanks!!

Portra VC400 is kinda pricey for general use (but then that's a matter of
opinion..i can't afford to use that unless I'm serious!) Since this is a print
film, I'll keep to print films:

If you like VC400, try Fuji NPH (400 speed, maybe a little less pop in the
colour). Otherwise, Superia 400 is a cheaper all around great film.

/A/S
--
dum spiro, spero
http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/