RE: [OM] TOPE voting progress, leonid meteors and photos

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE voting progress, leonid meteors and photos
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 17:40:11 +1100
>On local TV this morning the commentator said (and let's face it, TV
>commentators know everything <g>) that the best view in the world of this
>stuff will be from Victoria, Australia next month.
>
>Regards,
>JohnW.

Indeed it will - all I'll need is something to get me above cloud base
(forecast - solid cover).
If there is a brief gap, I can then puzzle over all the advice on shooting
the damn things - anything from 20sec to 25min exposures and you get a
black print with streaks? Think I'll just lie down, look up and enjoy it!
AndrewF