[OM] Seen at my local camera store...

Subject: [OM] Seen at my local camera store...
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:42:43 -0600
A couple of weeks ago I noticed that my local camera store had several (used)
OM items for sale.  I jotted down some notes but didn't have time to send
anything
on to the list before going out of town for a week.  I was back there at lunch
today and saw a few more items.  I had a chance to talk to one of the employees.
 He said they would happily sell out-of-state.  (I didn't think to ask about
out-of-country.)  I have no relation to these folks and have no monetary
interest
here.  Here's the stash:

Zuiko 100-200mm $80

Zuiko 75-150mm  $75

Black OM2n with a non-Zuiko zoom $295 (I didn't jot down the lens info.  Sorry.)

OM-10 with Zuiko 35-70mm f4 $175

T32 $75

T20 $35

Tokina 28mm f2.8 $45

Tokina ATX 35-200mm f3.5-f.4 $125 (This is the one with SD glass.  It takes
a 67mm filter.)

If you see something you want, jump on it. I picked up a 28mm f2 on my initial
visit.  A 200mm f4 (SC, not MC) also sold since that first visit.  I would be
happy to go back next week and eyeball anything you are seriously interested
in.  If you can handle everything with phone calls or e-mails, so much the
better.
 I don't have long for lunch, so I can spend only 20 minutes at the store.
If they're busy, I might not have very long to examine the merchandise.

The store is Dee's Photo Supply (located in Shreveport, LA).  Their hours are
7:45-5:30 Central Standard Time Monday-Friday, 7:45-3:00 CST Saturday, closed
on Sunday.  The phone number is 318-425-2670.  They don't have a toll free
number.
 Ask for Henry Baker.  He is their photo lab manager but also works the sales
counters. In the course of conversation earlier in the month, he mentioned that
he uses one of the 50mm Zuiko macros for photo reproductions, so he's pretty
Olympus knowledgable.  You can also e-mail him: henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If any
list members happen to be in the area, this is the downtown Dee's (near the
riverboats).

Mike W.