Re: [OM] Leonids

Subject: Re: [OM] Leonids
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 07:33:56 -0800 (PST)
The show was really spectacualr at Hamilton Beach
State Park here in NY. A few clouds, but at 5am the
show was really nice. Didn't bring my camera though
since all my film is below 400 speed which I am pretty
sure would'nt capture the meteors and I'd rather watch
than fiddle with the camera. Nice light show.

Mark Lloyd