[OM] OT: Camedia 2100 vs 700 vs 3040 opinions sought

Subject: [OM] OT: Camedia 2100 vs 700 vs 3040 opinions sought
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:40:04 EST
Hi, guys :-)

I'm thinking of taking the plunge to digital, but I'm not abandoning my OMs
for "serious" photography. I've about narrowed my field down to either the
2100, 700, or 3040. The 2100 is my first choice, with the large zoom range
and image stabilization, but everywhere I look I find that it is limited to
64 Meg SM cards while the other two will take the 128s. I don't think I'll be
making mega enlargements, so I think I can get by with the 2-megapixel CCD.

I'd appreciate any advice available on these cameras, and wonder if anyone
has tried a 128 meg card in a 2100.

TIA,
Greg