Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenoid Meteor Storm/Shower pic
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:41:07 -0700
On 18 Nov 2001, at 23:12, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 11/18/01 7:41:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> chris@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > My shots all turned out poorly.  Nothing even worth
> >  attempting to scan.
>
> How much Kahlua was in YOUR hot chocolate, Mr. President???

LOL!!!  Apparently too much, Rich.  <Sheepish Grin!>

Seriously, though, I can't figure-out for the life of me why my shots didn't
turn out and Cori's did????  We were both using the same film (Kodak
Max ASA400), and our exposure times were about the same (2 to 10
minutes).  I was timing my shots precisely, while she was using the "I
think that's long 'nuff" methodology.

Hmmm...  Come to think of it, Cori had *more* kaluah that I did.  Maybe
I didn't quite have *NUFF" kaluah, Rich!  :-)

Anyway, I shall NOT be deterred!  We'll try s'more night shots when
we're on our Christmas trip next month.  Someday, I'm GONNA get it
right!  (SIGH)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  How was the weather in your neck of the woods, Rich?  Too
cloudy/rainy for star watching, or did you wuss out on us?!?!  :-)

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca