RE: [OM] OM-PC battery problem

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-PC battery problem
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:54:40 -0800
Thanks, John. I'm hoping it's not a circuit board failure of some sort. This
little camera seems to work, otherwise. I've got to pop in a roll of film
and truly test it out, but at least none of the functions seem to be causing
it to hang up (as have other PCs I've seen when the circuit board is bad).

---
Scott Gomez