Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:07:06 +1100
I've been on the receiving end a few times. I've always contacted the seller
and asked if they would ship to Australia. They have always accepted
Billpoint (I think that's what it is called) and paid by card quickly.
In your case, I don't know. I bought a calculator for $40 US, and the
freight was just added on to the final bill. This is very easy under
Billpoint.

So this doesn't help you at all. The French buyer should have contacted you
prior to serious bidding. I just wanted to push the other side!

Foxy