Re: [OM] Loose OM-2sp rewind button collar

Subject: Re: [OM] Loose OM-2sp rewind button collar
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:23:05 -0500
Yes, the collar is stamped in with a special tool from the inside.  I'm late
seeing this.  Due to the wording in one on my mail filters, this went into
the junk folder.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000