Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of foreign entanglements?
From: "Peter A. Klein" <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:08:03 -0800
It turns out that the buyer is indeed in France, but he has a brother in the U.S. So everything is all right.

It does seem that shipping and getting paid internationally is not as hard as I'd thought. So I should be open to it. Though, as a fairly small-time seller, I don't want to end up with several "middleman" accounts that have to be maintained, so I do prefer dealing directly with the buyer and getting a cashier's check.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA