Re: [OM] OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:20:01 -0600
Hi, Bob --

We've checked your camera over thoroughly and you should be getting the
mailed estimate shortly.  To summarize, the meter is high, the Auto
exposures are low, the curtain speeds are out of adjustment, and the seals
are bad.  Other than that, it just needs normal maintainance.  The flash
works OK, though the Auto Check lamp sometimes doesn't blink on firing --
that's not something that's economical to repair, so there's no charge for
the flash.

The Labor charge on the body is $94, $8 Parts, $12 shipping for everything,
for a Total of $114.  With your email approval I'll get it right to a tech
so we should be able to mail it within days of receipt of your check or
money order.

Clint